Thursday, January 27, 2011

Item Created Workflow won't start with incoming email document uploaded

Hello,

It's been a while since my last post.
I was not in the mood ;) (or overloaded with work)... I have a few post to write... I hope it will be done in the few next days. I'm planning to explain the last SPD WF Action I have written (Attach Document to Item)....

But right now my post just describes a problem with the library with incoming email feature activated. When you send an email to the library, the automatic workflow launched at item created are simply not raised. It works for the items you add normally though.

Workaround?
Yeess. I found this post http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/sharepointworkflow/thread/810d0273-06f3-4815-b690-86d0fc880919

So, you just have to run this command line :

Stsadm -o setproperty -pn declarativeworkflowautostartonemailenabled -pv true


It worked for me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment